Friday's Feast

I know I promised you more on the anniversary getaway but that's before I remembered that it's Friday and time for

Click on the picture to play along.


Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others. Is it going to surprise anyone who knows me when I say that if you like reading you really should visit The Long and the Short of It? It has everything I look for in a website. It's never the same old, same old website. It has weekly contests, author interviews with some incredible writers, free short stories, articles on the craft of writing, and fun things every Friday to enjoy. You never know what will show up on Fridays! It might be anything from a recipe for a great snack to a recipe for a sexy body paint! All bets are off when it comes to THAT day!

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night? Unless I'm medicated (and sometimes then.. just weirder) I dream every night. I don't always remember the dreams, but on awakening I always have the impression that the dreams were very detailed. I can't imagine why... it's not like I have a busy life or anything!

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name? My first pet was a dachshound named Greta. She was a sweetheart and someone stole her out of my backyard. I remember crying for weeks about it.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise? My novel, of course, which had just debuted to a "Best Book Award" from the world's best romance review site, LASR. By the way, you can help make that statement a reality by voting for The Long and the Short of It review site here. There's a nifty little poll on their sidebar.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy? Hmmmm, since you specify hard candy, there goes chocolate and caramels... so I guess I'll go with
~~~~~
You Are a Light Pink Rose

You represent sweetness and grace.

Your vibe: Kind and gentle

Falling in love with you: is like falling in love with a best friend

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:58 AM

    hi, ty for dropping by my ff, I do try to keep up with blog, I missed this weeks ww.
    Happy ff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate and caramel sound really good. Thanks for stopping by this morning. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's sad about Greta. [I had a doxie when I was a teen...it got mangled by a pack of wild dogs roaming the foothills!!] So, I know just how you musta felt.


    Happy Feasting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:30 AM

    I love your dessert!! Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had the same dessert. Excellent choice. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Werthers yummy. Nice FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi thanks for stopping by. Actually the song titled "From The Beginning Until Now" from a famous Korean drama series "Winter Sonata".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feast! Wow! I had never seen that website before. I can guarantee that I will be spending alot of time there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sad about Greta!

    Thanks for a fantastic feast... have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dream a lot, often the same dream. Keeping a dream journal (diary/notebook) by the bed helps when you first wake up. Thankfully my dreams aren't scary - weird for sure - but never bad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. someone left some of the chewy werthers in the kitchen at work. I didn't try any, but they looked good. I like the hard candy kind. dang, I should have had some. I wonder if there are any left...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment