I have a few pet peeves... but probably the one that is my pettiest pet peeve is signs that have misspelled words or incorrect punctuation. I get that in a text message, there can be issues... but if you are putting things out in public (especially to advertise something), nothing makes me ore ikely to NOT visit you is to not double and triple-check your signage. Here are a few I found online:
I have a few pet peeves... but probably the one that is my pettiest pet peeve is signs that have misspelled words or incorrect punctuation. I get that in a text message, there can be issues... but if you are putting things out in public (especially to advertise something), nothing makes me ore ikely to NOT visit you is to not double and triple-check your signage. Here are a few I found online:
Comments





They annoy me, too! I should start taking photos of them as well. Ha.
ReplyDeleteThis was a good one, Judy! I agree. 🙂
ReplyDelete