Today's topic is something I can't live without ane why... and I know this is figurative. Other than the basics (water, food, shelter, air) are there really anything we can't literally live without?
I know there are a lot of things in my life I wouldn't WANT to live without... friends and family of course head the top of that list. Other than that... the Internet. It's not been around my whole life, but I have quickly come to depend on it. Not only do I use it for work, but for shopping and keeping up with friends and family. Life would defintely be a lot harder and a lot different if we didn't have the internet. That of course carries onto laptop, phone, and TV (we only stream now... no more cable for us). Of course, on the other hand, my house would probably stay cleaner.... so there's that.

I think most of us by now have come to depend on the Internet for various reasons. Human connection is the main one I think, but also to have such easy access to as much information as you need is wonderful. I couldn’t live without it either.
ReplyDelete