Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Favorite YouTube Video






This blogging question was the easiest one in the world, because there is one YouTube video that gets me in my feels, as they say. I love Budweiser commercials (best thing about the Super Bowl in my opinion... lol) and back in the day (2015 to be exact), this commercial had me in tears.



BUT, that's not my favorite video. Nope, stay tuned for the rest of the story.

My daughter had the commercial on her laptop, and my then 20-month-old granddaughter was watching it...and my other daughter caught her reaction. Unfortunately, it won't let me embed it, but her response to the video is my favorite video of all time.

My granddaughter has just turned 10, and she's still a huge animal lover!

Comments

  1. Ahh Judy, yes! I loved this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:30 AM

    This brought a tear to my eye. What a wonderful commercial, and what a sweetheart your granddaughter is. :)

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budweiser should keep the Clydesdales and lose the dumber animal that cost them so many fans, lol.

    They used to have a good song, too. When I was in high school somebody arranged a version of it for marching band. We weren't supposed to be exposed to alcoholic drinks, but nobody could object to a "Here's To You March" could they? Maybe not--if all the smart-aleck kids (one later to be known by the initials PK) hadn't stood up and shouted out "BUUUUD-WEISER!" every time the tune was played.

    I liked the Principal. In hindsight I think we really shouldn't have raised his blood pressure that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is a sweet commercial. .
    My post: https://snapdragonalcoveblog.wordpress.com/2023/05/24/what-are-my-favorite-comedy-movies/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love that commercial :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment