Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Best Non-Fiction Book I've Read




If it's Wednesday, it must be time for the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. Today's topic is "best non-fiction book I've read." Click here to see the rest of the topics for the year.

If you've been hanging out with me for a bit, you know that non-fiction is not really my thing. However, there is one book that is at the top of my limited NF list:



You don't even have to be a writer to enjoy this one...it's way more memoir than it is a how to book, but as a writer there are so many tidbits to ponder. If you've never read this, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. You can thank me later.

Comments

  1. I've read it a number of times, it does help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:52 AM

    On Writing was excellent! Good choice.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given his writing chops, I'm sure this is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a helpful book, and also full of stuff I didn't realise about him. It's very much worth a read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really good choice!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By far the best book he's published. (No, I'm not related to him, didn't pick this screen name in his honor either, but I am one of the "literary" readers who argue that he's a great writer within his chosen limitations.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this book years ago and I honestly remember very little of what I read. Perhaps it is time for a reread.

    Here is my list of nonfiction favorites. I am new to the link-up and giving it a try today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome aboard, Anne. I've read this one, and I did enjoy it, though I remember finding danse macabre more in line with my personal interests.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment