Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Favorite Social Media Platform and why




I have to admit to being old-school. I hang out on social media to see what's going on in the lives of the kids, grandkids, and friends old and new. Facebook, with all its flaws, still works pretty well for that.

My kids (some of them) are big into Snapchat (can't figure that one out at all) and Instagram (love looking at their pictures... they are about the only ones I follow there, with just a few friends). One daughter enjoyed TikTok during the pandemic, and it was fun to watch her creativity. I also enjoy watching the other videos on there.

I'm sure there are all kinds of platforms out there now that I don't even know about. But, who has the time to track them down? Between work, my husband, my mom, and keeping the house relatively straight... I stick to what's easy... lol.

Comments

  1. I haven’t figured out Snapchat either.

    I have seen a few good TikTok videos, though. There’s a lot of creativity there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a snap chat but I don't know if I use it correctly. My current favorite is TikTok. Facebook is my go to for "keeping in touch"

    ReplyDelete
  3. FB is great for keeping in touch with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment