Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Best Way to Spread the Love of Books




I think the most important thing you can do to spread the love of books is read to your children..they will in turn read to their children, and so on and so forth. Next, give books as gifts. Every baby shower I'm invited to... books are the number one present I give. You can't start a child's library too early.

Along with that, check out sites like Long and Short Reviews and Goddess Fish Promotions. Yes, I admit these are shameless plugs, but I have found a lot of books to give as gifts from these sites...especially for my now teenaged grandson, but also for the youngers. A lot of these are books you probably won't find in your local bookstore or at Walmart.... and you might not run across them on Amazon, but you can find them through book tours or reviews on LASR.

Finally, talk about the books you love. Share that with your friends and relatives. Who knows, one might resonate with even the most reluctant reader. After all,

Comments