Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: What SFF Book I'd Like to Visit




Last year, I did a post about the fictional worlds I would NOT like to visit. Here's the other side of the coin.

Narnia is on both lists. Once the White Witch isn't in charge, I would love to visit Narnia. I would love to see the different animals and the beauty that is Aslan's land. And, not only is the land beautiful, I love the message of Aslan.

Another fantasy/sci fi book I would love to visit is Pern... I mean, come on, dragons/fire lizards. What's not to like?

What about you?

Comments

  1. Narnia would be so cool to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right on Pern. Narnia would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would have to say I agree with on Narnia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to Narnia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I would love to visit Narnia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment