Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: True Life Ghost Story




Today's topic is a real life scary ghost story. I've never encountered a ghos myself, but this is what I heard from one of our customers. My husband was working outside, and I was sitting inside visiting. Her husband had passed away a few years earlier.

Her husband had told her that there was a little boy in their house... he would catch sight of him looking around the corner or walking down the hall. He had on a baseball cap, jeans, and a blue shirt. She kept thinking he was just messing with her and never paid him any attention.

He died.... time passed...a new grandchild was born.

After a few years, the new granddaughter was visiting and was sitting in the living room.

"Grandma," she called out. "Who is the little boy who is living in your house?"

Ball cap, jeans, blue shirt.

Comments

  1. Ooh, spooky! I wonder who the little boy was when he was alive?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment