Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Something from SciFi I Wish Were Real




This is the easiest blog challenge we have ever had. Hand's down, affordable transporter technology.

via GIPHY



Why? Easy... I love to visit different places, my kids (and my business partner) live too far from me, and I would love to be able to visit everyone quickly and not waste the time between being where I am and where I want to be.

Of course, sometimes I still want to travel and enjoy the journey getting there... it would be wonderful to have both options.

Until it is reality, howwever, I'll still visit the old-fashioned way.

Comments

  1. That would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike. The transporter would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teleportation would be neat. Then I can travel around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. Well, just as long as no-one accidentally splices me with whoever's on the transporter next to me, or splits me into two halves of my personality, or turns me into a child

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember a Sci-Fi short story from my youth in which basically everybody went everywhere by transporter, until this one weirdo got curious and just... opened a door and walked outside.

    But yes, among other things, anything that frees me from the necessity of driving a car would be more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment