Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: A Plotline I like to Read or Watch




I have to admit, I'm a sucker for time travel stories and have been for as long as I can remember.

One of the very first ones I remember watching was The Time Tunnel (1966). It was so much fun...and James Darren was very easy to look at! He was such a heart throb!



And who could forget the classic The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. I can't remember when I first read the book (probably about the same time as The Time Tunnel) and I have watched the movie with Rod Taylor and Yvette Mimieux many times.

And, the movies and tv shows just keep getting better! Outlander, Timeless, Doctor Who, Travelers, Quantum Leap (and am I the only one excited about the remake????)

And I'm not just all about the shows. I like the books too!! Outlander again, of course.... love the show, adore the books! 11/22/63... awesome. Way better than the show. The Time Traveler's Wife. One of the first time travel books I ever read... A Wrinkle in Time. A Discover of Witches. Doomsday Book. Way way way too many to list.

What about you? How do you feel about time travel?

Comments

  1. Time travel stories are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many ways to write time travel Some I like some better then others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Time Tunnel, was so sad when they canceled it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read "The Time Traveler's Wife?" It's SO good...I enjoy a good time travel story, for sure. Quantum Leap used to be one of my fave shows growing up...wait, there's a REBOOT???? Where??? How??? WHEN???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite like a good time travel story. Haven't read one in a while though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment