Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Weirdest Food I Eat




I love food (just ask my scales~ lol!) And, I can't think of anything I eat that I consider strange. I love me some grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ~ grilled cheese sandwiches with jelly on them ~ ramen noodles drained with the seasoning packet, eggs, and sour cream ~ tomato sandwiches with chips on the sandwich ~ banana sandwiches with peanut butter on one slice of bread and mayo on the other ~ soft boiled egg mixed iwth cottage cheese.

These are the only things I can think of off the top of my head that other people might consider weird. What do you think of my concoctions?

Comments

  1. A grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich sounds so good!

    I ate a lot of peanut butter and banana sandwiches as a kid. I never thought to include mayonnaise in them, but now I’ll have to try it sometime.

    And, yeah, I skip the broth part of ramen noodles, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some unusual combinations, and some of them sound a bit gross to me (but more in a "I never really liked cottage cheese" way, rather than a "you have sinned against the Food Gods" way). On the other hand, the banana sandwich -- which, sure, weird -- sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard to find a weird food, although I will admit to finding the idea of chips and tomatoes on a sandwich a different idea. But after thinking about it, its really not different then eating a tomato sandwich with chips on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has their culinary quirks...I believe those are called 'comfort foods'??? My comfort foods came to me through: being handed down from older adults to my sweet, impressionable self; out of necessity (what I had access to at the time), pregnancy, or willingness to try something that someone else said they eat (rather like this exercise). I think it's safe to say your suggestions don't really appeal to me, but I would try a grilled PB&J once. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess everything can really be put on a sandwiches. Grill PB&J sounds good. As a kid I used to eat penult butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I do love a grilled cheese with jam, or a banana sandwich... nothing weird to me there at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of tomato sandwiches with chips in. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment