Wednesday Blogging Challenge: Character in a Book I'd Like to Meet and Why




Today's topic is a character in a book I'd like to meet and why. I hve a lot of favorite books, favorite characters, and I'd love to meet them all. Some of the ones that come immediately are Eve from the In Death series (I want to hang out in her house, swim in their pool, and try out all the gadgets), Claire and Jamie from The Outlander series (I'm a huge history buff, and ... well... Jamie), and Anne Shirley from the Anne of Green Gables series because I really believe we would have been kindred spirits.

What about you?

Comments

  1. Anne Shirley is a good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely like to spend time with Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve sounds like a great choice to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on Anne Shirley, just for her imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment