Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: My Perfect Wedding





I am... ahem... a woman of certain age and my idea of the "perfect wedding" has changed over the years. I don't remember dreaming of my wedding when I was younger - I had friends who, from the time they were 12 or 13, would have a scrapbook with pictures of their favorite wedding dresses, wedding cakes, etc. My oldest daughter did as well ...that wasn't me.

My first wedding came together right after college... I didn't even go looking for a wedding dress. My SIL-to-be let me wear hers as my "something borrowed." From what I remember (not much honestly) it was a nice wedding.

My last wedding though was perfect for me. Bob and I married in a small ceremony with our family and friends, next to the pool behind our house. It was a beautiful fall day with pots of mums scattered around.

A perfect wedding with the perfect man (for me). What more could I ask for?


Comments

  1. What lovely pictures from your wedding! Yeah, I like them small and simple, too. :)

    Since LASR’s site is down, I’ll leave a link to my post here: https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-design-your-perfect-wedding/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment