Wednesday Weekly Blogging: Aliens




Today's blogging challenge question is "Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?"

I would not be surprised at all if there is alien life in the galaxy. After all, I grew up with Star Trek. In fact, I would be more surprised if one day we DON'T discover there is other life out there. To me, the odds are in favor based on how very many planets there are.

Do I think they are all humanoid or that they even care that we are here? Probably not. But that won't stop me from enjoying SciFi movies and books!

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems most of us are in agreement on this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting that we really do seem to have a consensus on this topic, even if everybody has come at it from different directions. My post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answer from another Star Trek fan. Hard not to believe when Star Trek gets in your blood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. I love the idea of a Star Trek Federation, but can't see it happening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment