Wednesday Blogging Challenge: Something New I Learned This Year




I'm stretching a point and including in "this year" the past 12 months! And, something I've learned that I'm very excited about is the piano! Okay... maybe "learned" is a bit much... but I am studying and working and can play a few things. I don't know if I will ever get proficient (after all, I have to fit it in around work and other thingg), but that's okay. I'm enjoying myself, and my husband and the cat enjoy it too! At least, Bob says he does and ST always comes and lays in the living room while I play, so she doesn't hate it. :-) I've always wanted to learn and finally decided that I wasn't getting any younger (I know... surprised the heck out of me too).

Comments

  1. Oh, that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! New skills are a great thing to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to learn an instrument. It was a good year to get in a lot practice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Also that your cat is into it. That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I tried this once and never did get the hang of it, so well done you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment