Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Best Book, Movie, or TV Show from 2021




Best Movie: This is a tricky one. My husband and I don't go to the movies (even before covid....he gets antsy sitting too long), so we normally don't see movie until they have been out a while and are on TV. I did, however, get to see Black Widow when I met up with Marianne Arkins at the Outer Banks. I thoroughly enjoyed it! And.. it was my first introduction to the Marvel movies, so a win all around.

Best Book: I've read a lot of books, but as far as books from last year goes, I'm not sure I've read recent ones. I know that I read last year's An Irish Hostage by Charles Todd, the most recent in the Bess Crawford series. I saw in on the "new shelf" at the library and had to grab it. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed them.

Best TV Show: Since I work from home, I have an easier time with new TV shows... I love having the TV on while I'm working, and I get to watch shows that would bore my husband to death (he's not much on fantasy or medical shows). That way, when he's home in the evening we watch things we both enjoy. I really enjoyed
Shadow and Bone, The Wheel of Time, and Only Murders in the Building which released this past year and am eagerly waiting for the next seasons. And, I've also started watching new shows to me that are older... what can I say? I'm not always up to date on things!

I'm looking forward to what others have to say.... click on the banner to find out!

Comments

  1. I’ve heard great things about Wheel of Time and Shadow and Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm told that Wheel of Time is great; if I were going to be watching something, that's what it would be. That and probably The Mandalorian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the Wheel of Time and Only Murders in the Building. In fact, I did my one month free to Hulu to see Only Murders. Not sure what I'm going to do for the second season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Black widow. We've seen all the Marvel movies and that was one of the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment