Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Books I Want to Read in 2022




I have SO. MANY. books on my TBR list for this year! Now just to find the time.

Most of them are in no real order, but there is one notable exception: the newest Outlander book, Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone. I absolutely love this series and cannot wait to catch up with all the characters!



J.D. Robb's newest In Death book comes out in February, and I am so excited! Abandoned in Death sounds just as good as the previous books... and I love to see how Eve, Roark, and the rest are doing.



Another one of my favorite authors has a new book coming out this month: Dean Koontz'z Quicksilver. I'm currently listening to Cold Fire - it's from 2004, but I've just now started it. I do love his books!



Elizabeth George is back with a brand new Inspector Lynley, Something to Hide. This is another series where I love watching the characters grow and change... and the mysteries are awesome!



How about you? What are you looking forward to reading this year?

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like fun! I was a huge fan of Dean Koontz back in my teens, though I haven't kept up with his more recent stuff. I should probably take another look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great List. I used to love the Inspector Lynley mysteries. I need to check those out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Dean Koontz, but will have to rectify that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment