Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Goals for 2022




Not only is it the first Wednesday in 2022, a good time to look to the future, but it is also a good time to look back at the goals for last year.

Didn't do so great last year on my weight-loss goal, and this year I'm changing things up a bit. My doctor discovered a heart murmur and I've been diagnosed with a leaky valve (a pretty common heart ailment from what I understand) and recommended changing from WW to Noom. So far I'm loving it. Not only does it help me see what I'm eating more easily, but it is teaching me why and how to make wiser choices.

But my main goal for this year is to be more consistent in actual blogging. To participate in more challenges and set up a schedule of things to chat about. To make this more of a journal, in a way. Wish me luck!! And I invite you all to come and visit.

Comments

  1. I’ve heard wonderful things about Noom. I hope it works out great for you.

    I have a heart murmur, too. Do you know yet if yours needs any treatment? I was surprised to learn that some of them don’t!

    Good luck with your blogging goal. It’s a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with noom and the blogging. I'd love to learn about your noom experience. Looking forward to future blogs about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Noom. I'm doing WW myself so am interested to see how they differ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals for 2022!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment