Wednesday Blogging Challenge: What Sparks My Creativity




Today's stop is an interesting one. I love being creative - I write, paint, knit, crochet... I'm a dabbler. I like to dabble in all sorts of creative outlets. That being said, my job keeps me uber busy.... and my creative outlets are a hobby for when I have time. That is the key word for me...time. Having the time to put my mind on something other than work.

But, I can't complain about not having time to do hobbies (too much). I have a job I dearly love. It's perfect for me. I sometimes even get "caught up" a bit so I have time to indulge in one or more hobby... so, I'm taking it as a win.

Comments

  1. I think all the dabbling is what keeps us creative, even when work doesn't give us enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dabble, too! It’s a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dabbling is honestly a big part of what keeps me sane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the benefit in dabbling when you don't have a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment