Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Paperback, ebook, or audio?




The short answer is yes.

I like reading. Period. The format is not as important to me as the content. That said... I do like different formats for differnt things.

Print: I like paperbacks for the beach. I like hardbacks for series that I love. I do not like taking tablets to the beach.. not only because of the sand and the water.. I have trouble reading the screen outside.

Ebooks: I love these for traveling. I can take my entire library with me without having to dedicate a suitcase to books.

Audio: If I'm in the car by myself, I'm listening to an audibook. Especially on long trips, it make the time go by so much faster. Even if my husband and I are traveling together, I normally read aloud (from either print or screen)... we have our own audiobook going!

You?

Comments

  1. Yes, audiobooks are great for travelling!

    And I’d never take a kindle or other ereader to the beach either. A nice paperback is perfect for somewhere possibly messy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty much my thoughts as well! Although, I never go to the beach. Hahaha.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So right! Its all about the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always bring paperbacks or hardbacks for camping; it's just so nice not to have to rely on batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We took a quick weekend trip to the Florida panhandle from Houston Texas and were able to finish two books - one on the way there and one on the way home, so audio books are great for traveling. Definitely made the 8 hour drive pass faster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on the beach. I can't really read my Kindle outside and would hate to get sand in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment