Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: What I do to Recharge




If anyone knows me, they know I'm a pretty laid back kinda gal. But, even with that, sometimes I just like to unplug and get away from it all. Is anyone old enough to remember this?



This is my way to recharge! Give me a hot bath, scented candle, bubbles, salts, a good book, and a glass of wine and I'm in heaven. Pair it up with a nice facial mask and I've given myself a really neat escape from everything. Now, if I just had a good masseuse waiting for me when I got out so I could just melt on into bed, I'd be set.

What about you?

Comments

  1. That sounds lovely! How I miss massages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me wish I had a tub big enough to soak in!

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at a glass of wine and a book. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sheer size of that tub... Yeah, let me soak into that and I'll take care of the rest myself. Wine, book, I am there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment