Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Something I Wish Someone Would Invent




Oh, there are SO. MANY. THINGS. I like a clean house... I do! But the act of cleaning? Eh.. not so much. This pretty much sums me up:



Okay, so maybe it's not QUITE that bad. But, I have to admit I do wish that once things were clean, they would STAY cleaned.... just for a few days.

With that being said, there are a several things I would love for someone to invent to help me out. A washer/dryer combo that would not only wash and dry the clothes, but would also fold them up. I coud get behind that.

Or a self-cleaning kitchen. I love cooking, but the cleaning up part... meh.

Things that have already been invented that I love? (I know, not part of the challenge)... my Roomba (her name is Diamond). She saves me so much time.... I love that I can start her going and keep on working. We need more things like that.

Comments

  1. A self-cleaning house would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree. A self-cleaning house would be such a gift. Great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Self-cleaning house.

    Even an automatic laundry sorter/folder. Ohhhhhh, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a self-cleaning house. My husband does the cleaning around here and I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment