Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: One Task I Wished I Never Had to Do Again




I don't even have to think about this one! I would love to have someone come in and clean my bathrooms!! All the other household chores, I don't really mind. I enjoy cooking and cleaning the kitchen is just something that goes along with that. Laundry is not such a chore (especially now that there's just the two of us....and back when the kids were home I taught them early how to do their own laundry!) But the bathroom.... especially scrubbing the tub and shower... I just despise. I would love to have someone come in once a week JUST to do my bathrooms!! lol

What about you?

Comments

  1. I don’t like scrubbing bathrooms either!

    Folding laundry is relaxing to me, though. Especially matching socks (assuming the dryer didn’t eat any of them. LOL). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Scrubbing bathrooms is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't clean the tot's bathroom because it's his. He made the mess. That said, I don't like cleaning up after Dh in the other bathroom. Blech. I don't look forward to that chore every week. I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's a good one. (My answer is closely related.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband does this one, and he would agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, cleaning the bathroom is not fun, especially when the drain needs to be unclogged.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment