Wednesday Weekly Blogging: Book I Wish They Would Make into a Movie or TV Series




I thought this was a repeat, but the one I was thinking of was books I loved that has already been made into a TV/show or movie. So, I had to rearrange my thinking a bit.

I'm not sure if logistically it would work, but I would love to see J.D. Robb's In Death series as a series on Netflix. Each year a new story. Each chapter (pretty much) a new episode. That would give me enough binge watching for a long time (there are currently 63 books... lol). But, it would need a series to do justice to it! Please no movies.

What about you?

Comments

  1. I hope it happens for you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this series. I hope it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment