Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Saddest Book I've ever Read



The first time I remember crying over a book was while reading Little Woman, and Beth died. Then, while I was in high school, I was reading Love Story in Spanish class. When Jenny died, I burst out sobbing - right there in class!

And, every book I've ever read by Nicholas Sparks made me cry - I gave him three chances to write something that didn't make me cry, so... no more Sparks for me (unless I'm in the mood to cry!)

What about you?

Comments

  1. Beth’s death broke my heart. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I forgot about Love Story! Good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, why didn't I remember those 2 books? Beth's was the saddest; I liked her best among all the sisters. :(
    ~ Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. I hate it when beloved characters die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth's death was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I don't read Nicholas Sparks for that reason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment