Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: The Best Gift I Ever Received



I have had so many wonderful gifts, from flowers on opening night to grandchildren created masterpieces! We bought our beach house in Carrabelle in February (Bob wanted to close before February 14 so he could call it my Valentine's present... we were about a week off!)

Still... the best gift... hmmmm. Bob has bought me some beautiful jewelry.... a robot vacuum (her name is Diamond).... kitchen gadgets I use a LOT! But... still.... they don't quite make the "best list" rating.

Gift cards... love them. Wine glasses/book items... all fun gifts.

I do love surprises, though, so I think my best gift is always the next one :-)

Comments

  1. I love gift cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surprises too. And the next gift is always a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed! The best gift is the one you're looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love surprises, although I haven't had one in ages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment