Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: My favorite book and how I’d cast it for a movie



This is a true challenge for me this week for three reasons.

1. I don't watch a lot of movies so I'm not really aware of what actors are out there.

2. Many of my favorite books (Outlander, Little Women, Anne of Green Gables to name just a few) have already been made into movies or TV show and I'm happy with those.

3. When I'm reading and picture the characters, my picturing, if you will, is not based on a person. Actually, I normally put myself into the main character - whoever they are- and everyone else is just random people, not really anyone I've seen.

I think I fail at this challenge. Into every life a little failure must fall.

Comments

  1. I also put myself into books I'm reading, but often as a side character watching it, rather than a main character. This was indeed a hard blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it’s wonderful you insert yourself into the main character’s experiences/persona. What a creative way to experience all sorts of different adventures.

    What did you like most about seeing Outlander as a TV show? (Or at least I’m assuming it was made into a series versus a film).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also insert myself into books - I don't tend to cast other people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment