Wednesday Weekly Blogging: The Best Parts of Each Season



I love, love, love summer! The swimming, the sun, the beach...but, there are definitely good things about the other seasons as well.

Even though I love summer, by the end of it, even I am ready for a respite from the heat. I love the color changes during autumn (even though, living in the deep south, we normally have to drive a bit north to see some good color). Also, our wedding anniversary is in October, so that's always a plus!!

Winter... it's not TOO bad in south Georgia, but it doesn't take much for me to get cold. And when I get cold, I get cold down to the bone as Grandmama used to say. And when I get THAT cold, putting on extra clothes doesn't help. BUT... winter does hold my very favorite holiday - Christmas!!! So, I'll put up with the cold.

Spring is a promise of things to come. I get to start working on the pool, getting my yard back in shape, and warm up! I do have to admit, it's got to be the most beautiful season.

What is your favorite?

Comments

  1. I love that spring is a rebirth, too. A promise of what's to come. :-)
    I get cold, but hoodies usually do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going swimming, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is so pretty, but it just kills my sinuses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that spring is the promise of things to come. Its a great image, but it is a lot of work to prepare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn is my favorite, but you mentioned some lovely things about all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the cold too, but winter is definitely my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment