Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Fictional Character I'd Love to Meet and Why



There are a lot of fictional characters I would like to meet, but the first one that comes to mind is Anne Shirley - she of Anne of Green Gables fame. Why? It would be like seeing an old friend. I received the entire set of Green Gable books for Christmas one year and completely fell in love with Anne and the Island. One day, I'm going to visit there.

Short and sweet this morning.... now I'm homesick for PEI.... think I may have to reread the series.

Comments

  1. Anne Shirley was on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting Anne Shirley would be like coming home. Right now, in all this craziness, that feels very alluring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to meet her too. She's fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment