Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: My Fantasy Vacation



Okay, for the sake of this blog and the fact that it's a fantasy, I'm going to assume money is no object. Neither is time - after all in a fantasy, who needs to work?? So, I have plenty of time and money at my disposal.

My husband has always wanted to tour the west, so for him, we would take our (fantasy) motorhome and take off. Stopping when we get tired - either in an RV park or at a hotel, depending on how we feel - or if we just run across something we would like to see and/or explore. Thankfully, we enjoy each other's company and have no trouble hanging together 24/7!

This post has a lot of the places we would want to see, plus we would need to add in a trip to Monument Valley because my husband is a huge John Ford fan and has always wanted to tour the places he filmed.

So, there you have it.

Right now, though, my idea of a fantasy vacation is to do nothing at all. No cooking, no cleaning... take a book and lie out by the pool. Swim when I want to. Eat when I want to. Oh... and not gain a pound. That's true fantasy right there!!!

Comments

  1. That sounds like a very relaxing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hop in an RV and go cross country, escaping to a hotel every now and then for a touch of luxury (and someone else making the bed).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monument Valley would be a good place to visit. If you're coming this way don't forget Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands, Mesa Verde and on you're way into Arizona Ship Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...and not gain a pound."

    Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The west gets a bad rep sometimes, but there is SO much to see out this way. Especially if you're into the old west.

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is rather nice to have the RV and to be able to stop where there's a spot (or walmart parking lot) when you get tired. You can explore a lot that way - we've done that. So I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of both options. I need a break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment