Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: My Favorite Indulgence



I love hot soaks in a tub! There-- I've said it. I try to grab one at least one night a week (but it doesn't always happen). Friday night is the day I prefer because I don't have to have the alarm set for Saturday morning. In case you didn't know, Marianne and I have to get up at before the crack o' dawn Monday - Friday to check and make sure all the tour posts up (you can check us out at Goddess Fish Promotions). This is normally between 4 and 5 AM, depending on how many tours are currently running. And, in case you didn't know, I am not naturally an early bird! So... yeah, Sunday through Thursday are normally early-to-bed nights (hey... our old friend Ben said "early to bed and early to rise..." right? I'm still waiting on the wealthy and wise part! But, I digress.

I fill my tub with hot water, fragrant oils, bubbles... have a nice large glass of wine next to the tub... and a special book. If I've been REAL good at Weight Watchers during the week, I'll even treat myself to some luscious chocolate. And... then I just relax and read until all the wine is gone.

But, like I said, it doesn't happen every Friday. If we are at the coast, our little slice of heaven only has a shower, so no soaking there. But, there are things there we don't have up here... so it's a trade off.

What about you? What is your favorite indulgence?

Comments

  1. Hot baths are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like baths, but I detest getting up early. I'm with you on not being an early bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both hot baths and wine put me to sleep -- I swear one of these days I'm going to drown in the tub, lol. I appreciate you getting up early with me for the past eleven years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a great way to relax. I think I'd need one too if I got up that early.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment