Five Word Friday: resource food extinct address tumor



Welcome to this week's Five Word Friday writing prompt. The challenge this week, should you choose to accept it, is to use the following five words: resource food extinct address tumor

*****


"Brain tumor."

The words still echoed in my mind. What were we going to do? How could we cope?

"Don't look so stricken," my husband of only 6 weeks said, putting his hand on mine. "The doctor said there are a lot of resources that will help us. We have that address of the cancer hospital up state. And, it's not too far from that natural history museum you've been wanting to go to--I read the other day they were going to have a special extinct animal attraction there next month. Let's just go grab a bite to eat."

I just stared at him. Who was this man who could think about food at such a time?

Comments

  1. Isn't that like all guys though? LOL But also, maybe it's a distraction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... men only think with their stomach and ... yanno... the other important organ. ;-)

    Sorry I couldn't participate today... my site was hacked and my hosting provider suspended me until I can remove the malicious content. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment