Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: TV Shows I Binge Watch(ed)



I love binge watching shows.... it's akin to sitting down and reading a series straight through. How on earth did we wait a whole entire week to find out what happened next back in the day????

And, my interests are all over the place. I can't remember the first TV show I binged watched (btw, my husband doesn't get it... he can watch 2... maybe 3... episodes of a show and then he's ready to move on. Me? I like to watch/listen while I'm working... and I can watch the same show all freaking day long! lol)

Currently, I'm watching The Originals (part of the Vampire Diaries universe). I came into this universe backwards... I found Legacies first and, when I was finished with that, discovered there were more! I was so tickled.

When I want a break, I'm also working through Criminal Minds. After a day or two of that, though, I need something lighter on my mind.

I recently finished a neat series: The House of Elliot. Unfortunately, it was cancelled unexpectedly and left all sorts of loose ends (this is a huge issue when binge watching older shows... sometimes it leaves you hanging. But... I don't want to look ahead because I don't like spoilers.... so.... ).

What is on your list? I'm always looking for something new!

Comments

  1. I'm very slowly working my way through The Originals and Legacies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on Criminal Minds and other grimdark mysteries, now and then you need something lighter to clean the palate. The House of Elliot sounds very appealing, since I am a huge fan of BBC dramatizations. Too bad they didn't give any closure to viewers!
    (Found you over from Wednesday Weekly)
    ~ Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch Criminal Minds a lot. :-) I haven't made my way over to the others yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the first season of Criminal Minds, decided I didn't want to think like a serial killer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh on The House of Elliot! I ran into something similar with a show called The Killing. I finished the first two seasons and was so disappointed. But Netflix came to the rescue and gave them like six episodes to wrap it all up. Whew!

    Too funny about your husband though. Mine was always hoarding episodes on the DVR so he could 'watch a bunch' at a time. Made me nuts. Hahaha.

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I binged a couple seasons of " Criminal Minds". Then I found out that Hotch left, so I only watch the episodes with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh... another series I loved and didn't mention: NUMB3RS ... so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to comment on the comments. I loved NUMB3RS and have binged it several times. I forget to mention it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen a bit of Vampire Diaries, but none of the later ones you mention. And I've never done much watching of crime/investigation shows, so this is an interesting list for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot all about The House of Elliot. I quite liked that back in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment