Five Word Friday: Sit Portion Fiber Inflate Beef



Welcome to this week's Five Word Friday writing prompt. The challenge this week, should you choose to accept it, is to use the following five words: Sit Portion Fiber Inflate Beef

*****


"Sit right down here and let me get you a large portion of that roast beef we have on special tonight," the motherly waitress said. "It might be only diner food, but I have to admit...Mel definitely does a wonderful job with that!"

"Alice, I don't know if I should," Flo said. "My doctor told me that I needed to make sure I ate more fiber." She rolled her eyes. "I doubt if beef, potatoes, carrots, and gravy would be what she had in mind."

"Well, maybe not, but you might want to grab it while you can anyway. Mel said with inflation the way it is, he might have to cut back on how often he serves it."

"Well, kiss my grits," Flo grumbled. "Okay, let me have the roast beef. If the doctor fusses at me the next time I go, it's all on your head!"

Comments

  1. LOL... "Kiss my grits..."

    Loved that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that brings back memories! Flo was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my does that bring back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, now that's a blast from the past. And hey, carrots have fiber!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment