Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Most Romantic Book or Movie Ever



Okay, I'm the first to admit, I rarely read straight romance books - a prefer romantic suspense, or romantic fantasy, or romantic..you get the drift. So when I think of the "most romantic book"... I'm stymied. Nothing comes immediately to mind.

However... most romantic movie.... I see glimpses of moments that I loved:

Dang....okay, sorry, y'all... to see this one go here... grumble grumble





Followed closely by







And, with that, I'm crying....

Comments

  1. GHOST IS AGE-RESTRICTED???? ... whatever.

    You have some really great choices here, and clearly you're into romance with a little sadness. It really was a surprisingly difficult topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is Ghost age-restricted? That doesn't make sense!

    I loved The Princess Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, some really great love stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked An Affair to Remember, too. :-) Love the Princess Bride, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that Ghose is age restricted but... whatever. That is an incredible movie. Love all the other ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED all these movies and those scenes are the best!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great strategy to focus on core romantic scenes. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choices if you like your romance with a bit of sadness. The Titanic I've seen several times, but I hate to feel sadness after a romantic scene. Says the woman who listed Ghost as one of the most romantic movies. LOL Just me. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine. https://www.tenastetler.com/most-romantic-book-or-movie-ever-lsrs-weekly-blog-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, the Princess Bride was such a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another one surprised Ghost was age restricted!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment