Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Characters I'd Invite to a Dinner Party



Today's suggestion are characters I'd invite to a dinner party. Not that I give a lot of dinner parties, but there are some people I would like to hang out with. The two main couples would be Jamie and Claire Fraser from Outlander and Eve Dallas and Roarke from the In Death series. From the past and from the future... these are the people I would like most to hang out with.

The question would be...will these two couples get along with each other? That's something that the etiquette books stress...you want a harmonious grouping. Jamie and Roark ARE both Celts (full disclosure.. that's edited... Jamie is a Scot, Roark is Irish), so they have that going for them. And Claire and Eve are both strong women, so...

Maybe it would work out after all. :-)

Comments

  1. Heh, it would be fun to find out!

    My <a href="https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-characters-id-invite-to-a-dinner-party/”>post</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaimie and Claire would make great conversation at a dinner table. Wow talk about forks on the left knives in the back! https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/04/wc-041520.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't know until you try. Why not try? :-) Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I can hear the conversation flowing. And Jamie would have words over his own heritage. He's Scottish. ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those two couples would be great together, I can here the conversations from here. Interesting. Great choices. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine. https://www.tenastetler.com/blog-challenge-characters-invite-to-a-dinner-party/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, thanks so much... I don't know what I was thinking! Of course Jamie is Scottish..... I'm going to be thrown out of the Outlander Fan Club (hanging head in shame)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does sound like a fun group. I'd bet they find that they have a lot more in common than they initially suspect, too.

    My list is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamie... I sooooo want to be invited to this dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would definitely make for an interesting party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eve Dallas seems to be a popular choice for dinner guest. I really, really need to get busy reading those books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment