Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Books I Loved but Never Wrote Reviews For



This is a hard question for me because I have to admit I don't tend to write many reviews of the books I enjoy -- nor do I read a lot of reviews, especially books, when I'm looking to buy a book. I've written two reviews on Amazon and neither was for a book (a case where I was prompted to leave a review after buying something). I know that reviews are important for authors, and I really need to do better. It's a matter of finding making the time to do so. Recently I've not had a lot of free time to do reading for pleasure--but, I do listen to audio books while I'm in the car. I need to talk about those here. Maybe if I choose one day a week to talk about the books I'm reading/listening to. I could probably do that.

There have also been some stories that I didn't especially enjoy. But, my mama gave me some wise advise many years ago.



What do you think about reviews and reviewing books? Do you read them? Do you write them? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comments

  1. Yes, I've skipped over reviewing the occasional book because of my opinion of it. Not every book is going to appeal to every reader, and that's totally okay. :)

    I hope you find more time to read (or listen to audiobooks) soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment