Wednesday Weekly Challenge: Fictional Worlds I'd Like to Visit



Today's topic are fictional worlds I'd like to visit - so here, in no particular order are the two I'd most like to hang out in:

Narnia (any time except during the reign of the White Witch - I would especially have loved to be there during the time of The Magician's Nephew and be able to see the origin of Narnia.

Pern - especially if I could ride a dragon. I'm actually listening to Dragonsong which I'd never read before, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

What about you?

Comments

  1. I just want to go back in time. I want to go back to living in the Little House on the Prairie days but with some of our modern conveniences. I'm not giving up my washer and dryer or dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to ride on a dragon. Sounds like fun. I'm game to visit Narnia with you, too. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narnia would be a magical place to visit for sure.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pern would be a blast! And heck yeah, ride a dragon!

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,Pern would be fantastic. I read all of the Dragon Riders books! Loved them! Yes, I would have loved to visit and ride dragons. Narnia is another good one. Check out my choices at https://www.tenastetler.com/fictional-worlds-id-love-to-visit-lsr-wednesday-blog-challenge-7-17-19/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even think of Pern! YES for riding dragons. Narnia would pretty awesome most of the time.

    My list is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By all means Pern. Not to ride a dragon, but to have a fire lizard or two. Such wonderful pets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I considered Narnia for my list, too. Riding a dragon sounds fun! I'd definitely want to visit Pern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yes, Narnia would be worth a look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment