This post is part of the Virtual Book Tour for What Choices We Made, Volume II-- an awesome collection of short stories. Any comments left on this blog will be entered into a drawing for an autographed copy of What Choices We Made, Volume I. You can also follow her tour by clicking on the banner below.
I invited Sandy to tell us thirteen of her favorite things. So here, in no particular order, are Thirteen Favorites of Sandy Lender.
1. Petri, my companion parrot
2. Chocolate (all forms including white, but not with marshmallows inside)
4. Fan mail (although it's a wee bit frightening when they're threatening concerning the release of Book III)
6. The second amendment
7. Duran Duran (their next album "All You Need is Now" is being released on iTunes Dec. 21st, in stores in February--I HIGHLY recommend it)
8. Writing by candlelight
9. The way Nigel Taiman steals Amanda Chariss's hair ribbons when he sees them laying around
10. Writing on the beach
11. Sea turtles! (I have sea turtle patrol during nesting season down here on the Gulf Coast of Florida)
12. Sci-fi/fantasy conventions where I get to speak AND dress up like a fan
13. Living in Onweald with my characters when I'm writing...
Welcome to a world of dragons, magic, sword and sorcery.
Dive into the legends that make up the history of the Choices series from established fantasy author Sandy Lender. Both new and familiar characters will enchant you. From families in peril to youth in scrapes, the men and monsters who shaped Onweald politics left epic tales in their wake for you.
As a special treat for Choices readers, this volume includes the love story of Ella and Rohne. She’s a general’s daughter with modern ideas about growing old at her father’s side. He’s a moody old god who’s used to getting His way. When they clash, she elects to run away with one of His guards. Catching the fugitives would be easier if the evil Julette’s minions weren’t crashing the party with her poisonous plans.
A stand-alone novella that newcomers to the series can enjoy, "The Influential Love Story of Ella and Rohne" offers suspense, horror, action, fantasy, and a sweet romance when an opinionated young lady faces her future—and a feisty god.