A Look Back at 2010

As we come to the end of the year, I wanted to take a look back and see what was going on. So, I bring you the first post for each month:

January: Hi, All.... popping in to fulfill my New Years Resolution about getting back to my blogging... and I can't think of a better way than sharing this with you. I had high hopes, but I also started working full time at the library. What a shock to the system. Between work, LASR and WC, Goddess Fish, and my family... well, as you can see I kinda fell down on the blogging.

September: Yeah Yeah Yeah... I know I've said it before.. but this time I really mean it :-) Yep, my next blog post was nine months later. I could have had a baby! (Not that I want one at my age...lol)

October: It's a conundrum: when the economy is bad, people use the library more-- they stop buying books and start borrowing; instead of Netflix or Red Box, they check out DVDs; they come in and use the computer to look for jobs. This was a fun post-- a video. As a matter of fact, it's worth posting again



November: Happy Monday Music Memories! Today, I want to know which song made you cry. I started a new meme called Monday Morning Memories, because I wanted to do something on Monday's and couldn't find a meme I really wanted to do. Feel free to play along :-)

December: This post is part of the Virtual Book Tour for What Choices We Made, Volume II-- an awesome collection of short stories. One of my favorite people, Sandy Lender, contracted Goddess Fish for her latest Virtual Book Tour. It was a lot of fun and I encourage everyone to check out her site.

And...that's it for me for 2010. Hopefully, I won't go nine months between postings any more!!!

Happy New Year's Eve... have fun; stay safe.

Comments

Post a Comment