Monday Mutterings

My first time playing Manic Monday. Come and join me.

Imagine you can only keep 5 things that you have (people not included). What 5 things would you keep?Okay.. that's easy. First thing: my computer. Second thing: my iPod Touch. Third thing: the cat (sorry, cat, them's the apples). Fourth thing: my external hard drive with EVERYTHING on it. Fifth thing: the picture of my husband's mom and dad.

Family pictures? The kids all have their baby books and everything else is online. We do live in a digital age :-)



What's the hardest thing you've ever had to learn? There really isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I'm going to...go to work, do LASR and Goddess Fish stuff, and tell my family I love them.

~*~*~


For our daily, "see how much Judy and Marianne are alike" quiz:




You Are Good Luck Bear



You are definitely a lucky person, and you believe that you make your own luck.

You try to spread your luck around. You do your best to make sure your friends share in your good fortune.



You are a total optimist. You are always hopeful that things will work out for the best... and they usually do.

You are confident and sure of yourself. You don't let self doubt weigh you down.


Comments