I would like to welcome Kele Moon as she continues her Virtual Book Tour sponsored by Goddess Fish Promotions. Comments will be entered into an drawing for a $25 gift certificate to the winners choice of Amazon or Barnes & Noble. You can find her other stops here.
1) “I promise I’ll love you forever... Never, ever forget that.” -- Paul to Eve the night before she leaves for New York.
2) “The studio I worked for got shut down for tax evasion and I lost my job. My fiancé left me for my best friend and my dog died.” –- Eve on why New York didn’t work out.
3) “You are the perfect woman.” Danny gave her another sexy grin. “I always told Paul that. Any woman who looks as good as you and loves to fish is the perfect woman.”
4) “Always the boy scout. You never change.” –- Eve’s drunken observations of Paul.
5) “I’m putting Eve on my ‘to do’ list.” –- Danny to Paul
6) Eve sat obediently, staring bleary eyed at Danny as he poured her a cup of Cuban coffee. “Two men being so neat, I find that suspicious.”
7) “I did make the right choice,” Danny said proudly. “I told you I could be vanilla.” -- Danny’s prideful boast to Paul over being able to pick out a bouquet of flowers for Eve all by himself.
8) “The forbidden tastes good to you, it always has. Bite the apple, Evie, it’ll blow your mind.” – Danny
9) “The devil was the most beautiful angel. Remember that and I think we’ll all be fine.” –- Danny
10) “I could never be ashamed of you, Evie Girl. You’re radiant to me.” – Paul
11) “I was born to live on the edge. Break every rule, I’ll only love you for it.” – Paul (the secret rebel)
12) “When I was young, I thought it would be fun to grow up and be a professional asshole. It worked out nicely.” – Danny on being a Dom.
13) “You two are like a very twisted version of the odd couple,” Eve said with a soft smile. “It’s sweet.” –Eve’s thoughts on Paul and Danny.
Three lifelong friends find themselves tangled in a web of love, pain and dangerous secrets in this erotic Garden of Eden tale.
Tall, dark and handsome Danny Carlow has always gotten whatever he wants except for the two he wants more than anything—his best friends, lovers Paul and Eve. Determined, he waits like a snake in the grass, poised for the right moment to offer them a temptation too delicious to resist.
Artist Eve Everton makes the painful decision to leave behind her true love Paul for the Siren’s call of New York City. Ten years later with her life in shambles, she returns home. When Paul’s waiting arms aren’t available, Eve falls for Danny’s charm and finds herself a willing accomplice in the dangerous games Danny plays.
Former college football star, Paul Mattling is now a successful attorney with a bright future ahead of him. But behind those brilliant blue eyes are secret desires for a taste of the forbidden. Will he play it safe or will he give into Danny and Eve and bite the apple?a
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants