I'm Back.....

Yeah Yeah Yeah... I know I've said it before.. but this time I really mean it :-)

Updates: Work at the library is going well. I love the work, the people...hate it takes me away from home 40 hours a week. The cool thing is, I work a weird schedule so that every other weekend I have three days off in a row. Of course, that means the OTHER weekend, I only have one day off, but...thems the breaks.

LASR/WC/Aurora are all doing well. We're in our fourth year now...who can believe it? Time flies when you're having fun.. unless you're a frog.

I'm going to be hosting one of our authors here on Thursday for my re-introduction to Thursday Thirteen: Wendi Zwaduk. Stop back on Thursday and comment... you might just win a download of her newest book The Immortal.



In other news... I've never made it to any of my high school reunions. But, that's about to be remedied, thanks to the Class of '75 (yes, I AM that old!).

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of people. My sister and her husband will be coming down as well. It should be fun.

Comments