NaNo Update

Idea stolen from Marianne (Thanks!!)

Here is a Wordle of my WIP for NaNoWriMo, AT A TOUCH. Nifty, huh?





I would love for you to put me on your buddy list if you are playing. Both Marianne and I are playing this year... not like we had anything else to do with our time... lol. But, it's been good to get back to writing.

In other news, I'll be going full time at the library the first of the year. I'm working diligently trying to get work done up ahead in LASR/WC/ and our soon-to-be-launched Aurora. There's a lot to be done... but we can do it. We always seem to :-)

Comments

  1. I didn't know you worked at a library. Cool. :) How did you do at NaNo... did you win? I've only done it once and I won, but of course what I wrote was crap. Well, the writing was crap, but I really like the story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment