Click here to play along.

1. Snow is pretty to look at, as long as I can stay inside and warm.

2. I'm looking forward to the kids coming home for Christmas.

3. The Long and the Short of It is the best review site ever! (My daughter told her entire English class that, so it must be true. And, stay tuned, because in January, we're (hopefully) unveiling a new and improved site! We're so excited!!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is the OLD Mickey Mouse Club...I loved that show growing up.

5. I'm done with nothing.... still have cooking, decorating, shopping to do. Well, I AM done with bearing children, does that count?.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is family being home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling with my honey, tomorrow my plans include filming a commercial and Sunday, I want to have ham for supper!



Click on the picture to play along.


Breakfast
What is your favorite time of day and why? Bedtime, because hubby and I have the time to cuddle, read, and talk without a lot of interruptions.
chanel handbags

Lunch
If you could find anything under your Christmas tree this year, what would it be? All my children home for Christmas. On a more materialistic side, an ereader would be nice. lol


Dinner
Would you want to know when you were going to die? Absolutely not!


Midnight Snack
If someone gives you a Christmas gift that you weren't expecting to, do you give them one in return even though you didn't plan on it? It depends on who it is. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. And, even if I do, it's more of a token.



Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) To try to take every day and remember what this season is all about, instead of getting so stressed out over things.

Comments