Tuesday Things

For my "Heads or Tails" post... please go to my Today.com blog.

It has turned off chilly in the south. I think we're in for an early winter. My tomato, pepper and eggplant plants still have blooms on them! I'm going to cover them tonight and hope for the best. It's supposed to warm up for the rest of the week, so maybe I can get a few more pickings out of them.

Have you checked out the scavenger hunt questions on LASR's Halloween contest yet? Yesterday, Kim W. won Dark Gold by Christine Feehan, Dead Sexy by Amanda Ashley, and Sunshine by Robin McKinley. You could be today's winner ( Morning Beauty, Midnight Beast by Myrna Mackenzie, A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison, and Retrieval by Jeanie London), but not if you don't enter.

I need to work on the interviews and spotlights for next week's LASR, so I'll bid you all a fond adieu.

Comments