Friday Meme: Food For Thought


Click on the picture to play along



Breakfast
If you could jump into any book … what would it be and why? I jump into books when I read them when I'm drawn into the time and setting by the author :-) But, to actually be transported to a time? Probably any of the Regencies I read, because I love that time period. Of course, I'm afraid I'd be disappointed, because I would probably not like the reality of it...but, it would be fine for a while. I wouldn't have to STAY there, right?


Lunch
Tell how you are feeling today in the form of a weather report. (For example, partly cloudy, sunny with a chance for showers etc.) Fair to partly cloudy, with the expectation of things warming up later.


Dinner
What activities make you lose track of time? Reading a good book, writing, bloghopping (oh, how bloghopping does!), chatting


Midnight Snack
What were you doing one hour ago? Sleeping...and yes, I was a slug-a-bug. I didn't wake up til after eight!! I couldn't believe it. But, I took a couple of Benadryl last night...maybe that's why.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Do what needs to be done first.

Comments