Friday's Feast


Click to play along.


Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live? Uh.. I live in south Georgia. It's hot and sunny and humid. I was going to add a cute little Weather Pixie, but apparently their site is down. Oh, well. Bother. According to Intellicast, the current temperature is 70 with an expected high of 90 and 94% humidity and scattered thunderstorms.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you? My career as a writer has taken backseat these days as a career as a website owner and editor. I hope to be changing that shortly. Some way, some how, there has to be a way of juggling all the hats I wear without dropping any.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.? I love the idea of shutters... and if we ever get around to glassing in our side porch, I want shutters there. We have blinds and wooden valances in most of the rooms, but in the den we have drapes and sheers I made.

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up. My husband's smile.

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning? I never use an alarm clock, so.... never?


Comments