Friday's Feast StoneGirl Style

The chef is taking the week off from Friday's Feast, but StoneGirl has come up with an alternate for us. So.. join in and play.

And, don't forget this is your last day to enter the contest for a free ARC.

Appetizer

What is your favorite vacation spot in the United States? We have a small place down in Eastpoint, Florida... across the bridge from Apalachicola. We go there as often as we can. Unfortunately, it's not nearly as often as we would like.

Soup

If someone else (friend, co-worker, family) brings up a religious or political topic, how likely are you to join the conversation, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = not likely, 10=very likely). About a 2, depending on who it is. I don't mind talking about religion or politics, but I don't like arguing about them. Arguing won't change anyone's mind. And, it gives me a headache.

Salad

What song do you listen to when you feel very sad?


Main Course

Someone you really admire is coming over for a home-cooked dinner. What do you serve him/her? My specialty. Homemade lasagna, salad, and garlic bread.

Dessert

If the only form of transportation left in the world is by animal (horse, mule, camel), where would you live? I would live close to the ocean. But then, I would want to live close to the ocean no matter what the transportation.

Comments

  1. Great feast! Mine is up as well. Hope you can visit me.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved your feast, especially the song, I hadnt heard that before so thank you for that...

    I notice we share the same dessert :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm back! *G* I like your Friday Feasts. They help me get to know a little more about you. It's stuff that doesn't always come out in day to day conversation. Nice song. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good song choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post!!! I love your choice for salad, Sinatra is one of my favourites!

    Excellent job today. Happy FF! :-)

    My feast...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your feast. I never heard that song from Frank, nice song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment